HP EliteBook 2760p Convertible Laptop (LED Tablet PC)
It's a laptop, or is it a tablet?
It's Both! With the power of Windows 7 Pro at your fingertips!
- Intel Core i7-2640M (2.80 GHz, 4 MB L3 cache)
- 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (2 slots, Upgradable to 16 GB total via 2 - 8 GB sticks)
- 160 GB Solid State (SSD) Hard Disk Drive
- 12.1" Diagonal LED-backlit WXGA UWVA (1280 x 800)
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 (Microsoft DirectX 10.1, OpenGL 3.0 capable)
- VGA port supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 at 75 Hz, and lower resolutions at up to 100 Hz.
- Integrated Intel Gigabit network connection
- Two 850/900/1575/1700/1800/1900/2100 MHz antennas integrated in the top of the display panel support current and future WAN technologies.
- Integrated mobile broadband module that provides connectivity to both HSPA and HSPA+ (UMTS) networks. It also provides standalone, Internet and network assisted GPS functionality for various mapping applications and security applications such as Computrace Pro for HP ProtectTools.
- Integrated Wifi support for 802.11a, b, g, and n, 2 transmit, 2 receive antennas
- Bluetooth Specification v2.1+EDR compliant, works with a wide range of Bluetooth devices
- The HP spill-resistant keyboard is designed using a thin layer of Mylar film under the keyboard and a drain system that funnels fluid through a hole in the bottom of the notebook. This minimizes the risk of damage to sensitive components underneath.
- Dual pointing devices - Touch pad with scroll zone and point stick, each with two pick buttons.
- Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
- ExpressCard/34 slot (Supports ExpressCard/34)
- One Smart Card reader
- One VGA (external monitor)
- One 1394a
- One combo headphone/mic jack
- One power connector
- One RJ-11/modem
- One RJ-45/Ethernet
- Three USB 2.0 (including one charging port)
- Secondary battery connector (For HP 2700 ultra-slim battery)
Item Condition Details:
Refurbished: Products that are in like new working condition. A small percentage of units have light scratches and minor cosmetic blemishes. These units are fully tested and operational, with no functionality issues.